We’re pleased to announce a new tool to assist students with managing journal articles and creating bibliographies and works cited pages.
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic management program which allows you to:
* Create a personal database of citations from journal articles, books, book chapters or other sources
* Automatically generate a bibliography (works cited page) in APA, MLA, or other bibliographic styles in MS Word after downloading the RefWorks Write-N-Cite plugin
* Export search results from the UConn Libraries’ research databases directly to RefWorks
* Link to the full text of online articles from your RefWorks database using the ‘UConn Links’ button
* Share your RefWorks database with others using RefShare
This is a really great tool which can be a total lifesaver when you’ve waited to the last minute to write your paper and don’t have time left to format your bibliography before running off to class. RefWorks does that for you!
(For more information about RefWorks, go to http://refworks.uconn.edu/)