The Center for Research Libraries (CRL)’s FOCUS on Global Resources newsletter, Winter 2007-08 issue (“Human Rights Documentation”) is now available online.
In this issue:
- Global Resources / Columbia University conference, Human Rights Archives and Documentation.
- A roundtable discussion sponsored by the MacArthur Foundation examines the role of research libraries in preserving human rights related documentation.
- The newspaper Aquí and the human rights struggle in Bolivia during the 1970s and 80s.
- CRL human-rights related collections and archives: adjudication of World War II era crimes against humanity in Europe and Asia.
- CRL collections supporting human rights research on: Africa, Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.
To view this and past issues of FOCUS, visit: http://www.crl.edu/focus/toc.asp
To download FOCUS in PDF format, go to: http://www.crl.edu/PDF/pdfFocus/Winter2007-08.pdf