Join ProQuest and Choice/ACRL for a free webinar, where we will discuss: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher.
What: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher
When: Wednesday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT)
- In person: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm – ask for help at the desk
- Phone: Call us at 203-251-8500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your subject liaisons
- Consultations: email to set up an appointment
- IM a research librarian for help with your research.
Search library resources:
- Consult our class & subject guides
- List of business and economics databases
- Use HOMER, the Libraries catalog to search for books, journals, ebooks, ejournals, and more!
Use the UCONN Libraries:
Forgot your phone charging cable? The UConn Stamford Campus now hosts a KwikBoost mobile device charging station which charges both Android, Apple cellphones (and other portable devices). This new charging station is located on the concourse just past the UConn Co-op/Bookstore.
The Jeremy Richard Library also has a KwiKBoost charging station located on the first floor of the learning commons.
Go check it out!
Access Health CT
- Enroll online: http://accesshealthct.com
- Call Toll-Free: 1-855-805-4325
- List of Assisters in Fairfield County
- Checklist – how to prepare to enroll
- Find: “what documents to bring to enrollment fair” translated in Spanish, Polish, Vietnamese, Creole, Russian and Portuguese and French here: http://www.lib.uconn.edu/libraries/stamford/events.html
Update: The Wednesday March 19th Enrollment Fair held at the UConn Stamford Library has been cancelled.
Attend the Enrollment fair on TUESDAY March 18th to learn exactly how you and your family will benefit from getting covered. Help enrolling is available at no cost. Navigators and Assistors are certified by Access Health CT and working right in your community to provide you with guidance about health care coverage and help you enroll. Call and schedule your appointment! Contact Phara Bayonne at 203-251-8523 to schedule an appointment or Email: email@example.com. More Info here:
Due to the forecast of inclement weather, all classes at UConn Stamford have been cancelled for Thursday, February 13th. The Stamford Campus will be closed on Thursday.
Please visit http://alert.uconn.edu for updates and details.