Due to the winter storm, all classes at all UConn campuses starting on
Monday, Jan. 26. at 3:30 p.m. or later are canceled.
The UConn Stamford -Jeremy Richard Library will close at 4:00PM.
All UConn campuses are closed on Tuesday, Jan. 27. All UConn classes are canceled. Day and evening essential staff only should report.
The University will send out a communication by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 27 about classes and schedules on Wednesday, Jan. 28.
ALERT.UCONN.EDU | 860-486-3768
Join ProQuest and Choice/ACRL for a free webinar, where we will discuss: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher.
What: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher
When: Wednesday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT)
UConn’s ProQuest Content. We may not have collections mentioned in the Webinar but if you’d like a database trial of a particular trial, let us know.
Contact a librarian for research help:
- In person: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm – ask for help at the desk
- Phone: Call us at 203-251-8500
- Email: email@example.com or contact your subject liaisons
- Consultations: email to set up an appointment
- IM a research librarian for help with your research.
Search library resources:
- Consult our class & subject guides
- List of business and economics databases
- Use HOMER, the Libraries catalog to search for books, journals, ebooks, ejournals, and more!
Use the UCONN Libraries:
Forgot your phone charging cable? The UConn Stamford Campus now hosts a KwikBoost mobile device charging station which charges both Android, Apple cellphones (and other portable devices). This new charging station is located on the concourse just past the UConn Co-op/Bookstore.
The Jeremy Richard Library also has a KwiKBoost charging station located on the first floor of the learning commons.
Go check it out!