All UConn campuses will open at 10 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 9. Classes before 10 are canceled. Employees report at 10. http://alert.uconn.edu
Find great titles to check out within our library system
- Stamford: https://uconn.worldcat.org/profiles/stamref/lists/3521862
- Trecker: .https://uconn.worldcat.org/profiles/Trecker/lists/3520911
All UConn campuses will be closed and all classes canceled on Monday, Feb. 2, 2015. Essential personnel should report to work. Visit http://alert.uconn.edu.
Due to the winter storm, all classes at all UConn campuses starting on
Monday, Jan. 26. at 3:30 p.m. or later are canceled.
The UConn Stamford -Jeremy Richard Library will close at 4:00PM.
All UConn campuses are closed on Tuesday, Jan. 27. All UConn classes are canceled. Day and evening essential staff only should report.
The University will send out a communication by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 27 about classes and schedules on Wednesday, Jan. 28.
ALERT.UCONN.EDU | 860-486-3768
Join ProQuest and Choice/ACRL for a free webinar, where we will discuss: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher.
What: Around the World in 60 Minutes Without Leaving your Library! — An Exploration of Historical Collections for Today’s Researcher
When: Wednesday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT)
- In person: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm – ask for help at the desk
- Phone: Call us at 203-251-8500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your subject liaisons
- Consultations: email to set up an appointment
- IM a research librarian for help with your research.
Search library resources:
- Consult our class & subject guides
- List of business and economics databases
- Use HOMER, the Libraries catalog to search for books, journals, ebooks, ejournals, and more!
Use the UCONN Libraries: