Call for PresentationsThe Northeast Arc Users Group will hold its 27th Annual Conference, November 11-14, 2012 at the Samoset Resort in Rockland, Maine.
The 2012 NEARC conference will feature keynote sessions, vendor demonstrations, poster displays and over 60 technical workshops and user presentations. The conference is expected to attract over 500 users of Geographic Information System software including urban and regional planners, educators, natural resource managers, utility professionals and government agencies that use geographic information to help with decision-making and problem-solving on a daily basis.
PRESENTATION TOPIC AREAS
- Public Safety
- Emerging Technologies/IT
- Natural Resources
- Mobile Technology
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Presentations cannot market specific products and services.
- Abstracts should be 150-200 words.
- Presenters must register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference fees.
- Deadline has been extended until June 1, 2012
- Questions? Contact Brett Horr, Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional details on the NEARC 2012 conference visit: http://northeastarc.org/2012/index.html