The Connecticut GIS User to User Network and the Connecticut GIS Council Education and Outreach Working Group’s latest issue of GeoFocus, CT’s Quarterly Geospatial Newsletter is now available. Included below are just a few highlights from the Fall 2012 (September) issue:
- New! EOC Web Viewer
- Essay: GIS and Cartography
- Greatest Paper Map of the US
- 10 Tips on Making and Effective Poster
- Mapping for Flood Mitigation
- Letter from Thad Dymkowski – President of the Connecticut GIS User to User Network
- And more!