EBSCO now offers the option to create RSS feeds for search and journal alerts. However, its a tedious process to generate and save these feeds. Here are the steps below:
1. Login to you My EBSCOhost account, or register for one if you don’t already have one.
2. Do a search on your topic and click the Search History/Alerts tab
3. Follow the steps like you’re creating an e-mail search alert.
4. When you get to the Email Options, you select No e-mail (RSS only) so that when you save the alert, you get the RSS feed URL to add to your own reader.
5. It’s the same procedure for creating a journal alert, you can’t get the feed until you’ve signed in to My EBSCOhost.
Maybe in the next upgrade EBSCO will make it easier to capture an RSS feed directly off the search results page.