- Mobile & Web Technology
- What’s New in GIS / Spatial?
- IT Trends (e.g. virtualization, cloud technology, open source)
- Abstracts should be less than 300 words.
- Abstract must be submitted by July 2nd, 2012.
- Presentations cannot be product marketing.
- Please submit your presentations online at: www.neurisa.org/neurisaday2012abstract
The New England Chapter of the Urban & Regional Information Systems Association (NEURISA) is a professional organization that provides a forum for: promoting and facilitating the use and integration of spatial information technology, fostering relationships, professional development, and representing the interests of Geographic Information System (GIS) practitioners and Information Technology professionals across the New England region.
URISAis an international association for professionals using GIS and other information technologies to solve challenges in state/provincial, regional and local governments.