The Connecticut GIS User to User Network and the Connecticut GIS Council Education and Outreach Working Group’s latest issue of GeoFocus, CT’s Quarterly Geospatial Newsletter is now available. Included below are just a few highlights from the Summer 2012 (June) issue:
- Editorial: Data Sharing Law Passes!
- Using Smartphones to Maintain Streetlights
- Connecticut Orthophoto Update
- Census Q&A
- Measure Tree Canopy
- New Population Projections for Connecticut
- State POCD Map Changes
- Letter from Thad Dymkowski – President of the Connecticut GIS User to User Network
- And more!