This conference proposal announcement is posted on behalf of our colleagues at NEURISA. Please excuse any duplication of this announcement.
The New England Chapter of Urban & Regional Information Systems Association (NEURISA) will host its annual conference on Monday, October 3rd at the Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge, Massachusetts. This one day conference will include keynote sessions, vendor demonstrations, and presentations from your colleagues in the geospatial and information technology community.
NEURISA invites you to submit an abstract proposal for a 20-minute presentation in the following categories:
- Mobile Technologies
- Gov 2.0/Emerging Technologies/IT/311
- Census 2010 – Redistricting
- Asset Management/Compliance Solutions
- Enterprise GIS
Abstract submission requirements:
- Abstracts should be less than 300 words.
- Abstract must be submitted by July 1st, 2011.
- Presentations cannot be product marketing.
- Please submit your presentations online at: www.neurisa.org/neurisaday2011abstract